piątek, 28 lutego 2014

Bucephalandra sp. Narcissus I, II, III

The Narcissus can be divided between three species and each one of them is different. They differ from each other when it comes to the size and shape of the leaves. I heard that they have pink and pointy flowers, but they have never bloomed in my tank yet.


NARCISSUS I - in my opinion it is most beautyful of all Narcissists. The leaves are slightly curly. Young leaves are yelowish, darken with time and turns red. The old leaves are blue.  








NARCISSUS II - the biggest of the Narcissus. The oblong, oval leaves are bluish, but they are not so curly like Narcissus I.



NARCISSUS III - the smallest one. The leaves are dark green, with a subtle blue sheen.





Comparision photo of all narcissists:


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz